- READ NOW » › Consumer Driven Option Pharmacy Changes Effective July 1, 2013
- READ NOW » › Oklahoma Tornado
- READ NOW » › Express Scripts Home Delivery Alert
- READ NOW » › The Consumer Driven Option is a PlanSmartChoice winner as one of the top-rated health plans in FEHB.
Consumer Driven Option Pharmacy Changes Effective July 1, 2013
We’re excited to tell you about an important change. Beginning July 1, 2013, administration of your pharmacy benefit services will transition to OptumRx, a UnitedHealth Group company. This change will help us better serve you and improve your overall experience.
What does this mean for you?
1. In the next few weeks, you’ll get a new health plan ID card in the mail with OptumRx information on it.
2. Your new health plan ID card is effective as of July 1, 2013. Please keep and use your current card until that date.
If you’d like more information about the move to OptumRx, please see the enclosed list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have questions, you have access to one phone number for both your medical and pharmacy questions. Please call the “For Members” phone number provided on the back of your health plan ID card.
The horrific tornado that ripped through the city suburbs of Oklahoma has caused the loss of many lives, leaving massive devastation. The APWU Health Plan understands that this may be a difficult time for those living in Oklahoma and hopes that you and your families are now safe and healthy. The Health Plan would like to make your health care administration as easy as possible.
For members in Oklahoma affected by the devastating tornado, the APWU Health Plan will:
* Relax plan requirements to assist them for care received from 5/20/13 - 6/30/13
* For supplies and medications: The Health Plan will waive retail refill limitations for members who are unable to use the mail order service for refills, lost or destroyed medications.
Relevant resources are available on The Value Options website www.achievesolutions.net/APWU. “Tornados” & “Trauma” are two useful searches that can be performed through the “site search” box in the upper right corner.
For questions or concerns, members of the High Option are encouraged to call 1-800-222-2798; Consumer Driven Option members should call 1-800-718-1299.
Express Scripts Home Delivery Alert
Health Plan Members,
Please read this important alert about Express Scripts Home Delivery.
The Consumer Driven Option is a PlanSmartChoice winner as one of the top-rated health plans in FEHB.
Congratulations! APWU Health Plan is a 2013 PlanSmartChoice Plus recipient! APWU Health Plan (CDHP, Code: 474 and 475) was one of the top-rated plans in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program based on the PlanSmartChoice tool results and user satisfaction ratings.
This plan is only awarded to the top ten percent of the overall performance ratings that have scored at least a three star or higher rating on each component score.