The following changes apply to APWU Health Plan members who live in:
- The following counties in Illinois: Bond, Fayette, Jersey Macoupin, Sangamon, Cass, Ford, Kankakee, Madison, Shelby, Champaign, Greene, Lawrence, Montgomery, Tazewell, Coles, Grundy, Livingston, Morgan, Woodford, Edgar, Iroquois, Logan, Moultrie, Effingham, Jackson, Macon, Pike
- The following counties in Tennessee: Davidson, Houston, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Dickson, Lake, Obion, Stewart, Wilson
- The following counties in Missouri: Pemiscott, St. Charles, Madison, Reynolds
APWU Health Plan will relax plan requirements to assist members for care received from 12/12/2021 through 1/13/2022.
For supplies and medications: The Health Plan will waive refill “too soon limitations” for members who are unable to use the mail order service for refills, lost or destroyed medications.
Questions or concerns?
Please call:High Option members:
Two free help line resources are available to all communities
- Toll-free help will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for as long as necessary
- These services are free of charge and open to anyone
- Callers may also receive referrals to community resources
Call the Cigna free emotional support line: 1-866-912-1687
Call the Optum free emotional support line: 1-866-342-6892
Access emotional support resources and information at liveandworkwell.com