- Am I Eligible?
Consumer Driven Option
- Healthy Living
Consumer Driven Option
- Change your address
- Order Claim Forms
- Form 1095-B
- Conversion Option
- Health Risk Assessments
- HIPAA Privacy Forms
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Advance Directives
- Complaints and Grievances
- Member Rights and Responsibilities Statement
- Surprise Billing Notice
- APW-ABA(external link)
- FSA Feds(external link)
- OPM.gov(external link)
- PostalEase(external link)
COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots
Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself from COVID-19. APWU Health Plan offers 100% coverage of COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots for members. The vaccines are safe, effective, and widely available.
- CDC recommends COVID-19 primary series vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and older.
- CDC recommends that people ages 6 months and older receive one updated (bivalent) booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose.
COVID-19 at-home tests are covered 100%
APWU Health Plan reimburses members for COVID-19 over-the-counter tests. Get at-home tests at no cost through the Express Scripts® pharmacy and network retail pharmacy counters. Visit the FAQ page for complete details.
Effective May 12, 2023, APWU Health Plan over-the-counter COVID-19 test coverage includes:
- $0 copay per each over-the-counter test
- Up to 4 tests per member per 30-day period
- 100% reimbursement for in-network claims
- Maximum of $12/test for out-of-network claims
You may purchase tests through local retail pharmacies or Express Scripts home delivery. Visit the FAQ page for complete details.
COVID-19 testing coverage
APWU Health Plan covers COVID-19 testing at no cost for members. If you have questions, contact your primary care doctor or clinic.
- Visits to health care providers, urgent care centers, and the emergency room when the visit results in an order for or administration of a COVID-19 diagnostic test
- COVID-19 testing when a clinical professional prescribes it, including antibody testing
Telehealth visits are available for a $10 copay
Virtual visits are a great option for both medical and mental health care when you need to see a doctor without leaving home. As an APWU Health Plan member, you pay $10 per telehealth visit when you use the plan’s providers.
- See and talk to a doctor 24 /7 from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- If needed, doctors can send a prescription to your local pharmacy.
Get help managing stress and anxiety
Cigna Behavioral Health provides resources to help you navigate stress and anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic.Explore Cigna Behavioral Health
Order maintenance medications from home
APWU Health Plan offers a convenient mail order program for members with long-term prescriptions. The program offers free delivery for 90-day refills.High Option Pharmacy Program