- Am I Eligible?
Consumer Driven Option
- Healthy Living
Consumer Driven Option
- Change your address
- Order Claim Forms
- Form 1095-B
- Conversion Option
- Health Risk Assessments
- HIPAA Privacy Forms
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Advance Directives
- Complaints and Grievances
- Member Rights and Responsibilities Statement
- Surprise Billing Notice
- APW-ABA(external link)
- FSA Feds(external link)
- OPM.gov(external link)
- PostalEase(external link)
APWU Health Plan offers a Medicare Advantage plan for High Option members. The UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan enhances your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program coverage by reducing or eliminating cost-sharing for services.
Get a collection of benefits you won’t find anywhere else:
- Zero out-of-pocket costs for covered medical services
- An $85 monthly Part B premium subsidy
- $60 quarterly over-the-counter item allowance
- $1,500 hearing aid allowance
- Dental coverage
- Prescription drug coverage (Part D)
- Nationwide provider network
- One plan with no need to coordinate primary and secondary payers
Explore how the Medicare Advantage plan works
Contact us or visit the virtual education center to review plan benefits, access resources to help you stay healthy, talk to a nurse 24/7, and more.
Call 1-855-383-8793, TTY 711
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time
7 days a week
Virtual Education Center
Plan benefits and programs are included at no additional cost
Stay active with a free gym membership and access to thousands of digital on-demand workout videos and live streaming fitness classes.
Access a registered nurse 24/7 for help with health concerns.
Get an annual in-home preventive care visit with a health care practitioner at no extra cost.
Receive a hearing exam and access a wide selection of custom-programmed hearing aids—available in-person at any of our 5,000 providers nationwide5 or through home delivery.
See any doctor you want and pay the same cost share, as long as they accept Medicare patients and the plan.
More about Medicare and your High Option plan
- Getting ready to retire?
- Medicare eligibility and enrollment
- How your High Option plan works with Medicare
- Help with Medicare questions
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
- 1 Participation in the Renew Active program is voluntary. Consult your doctor prior to beginning an exercise program or making changes to your lifestyle or health care routine. The information provided through Renew Active is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Gym network may vary in local market.
- 3 HouseCalls may not be available in all areas.
- 4 Other hearing exam providers are available in our network. Your plan includes benefits for hearing aid coverage outside of the UnitedHealthcare Hearing network. See plan for details.
- 5 2019 UnitedHealthcare Internal Data.