APWU Health Plan offers a Medicare Advantage plan for High Option members. The UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan enhances your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program coverage by reducing or eliminating cost-sharing for services.
Get a collection of benefits you won’t find anywhere else:
- Zero out-of-pocket costs for covered medical services
- An $85 monthly Part B premium subsidy
- $60 quarterly over-the-counter item allowance
- $1,500 hearing aid allowance
- Dental coverage
- Prescription drug coverage (Part D)
- Nationwide provider network
- One plan with no need to coordinate primary and secondary payers
Plan benefits and programs are included at no additional cost
More about Medicare and your High Option plan
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.