Confidential 24-hour NurseLine
Obtaining help from a medical professional is quick, confidential and free with the Plan’s voluntary 24-hour NurseLine, available anywhere in the country.
Rally is a digital health experience that offers personalized recommendations to help you move more, eat better and feel great. It even rewards your progress with Rally Coins, which you can use to contribute to a charity.
One Pass Select™
With One Pass Select, we’re on a mission to make fitness engaging for everyone. One Pass Select can help you reach your fitness goals, while finding new passions along the way. Find a routine that’s right for you whether you work out at home or at the gym.
- Choose from our large nationwide network of gym brands and local fitness studios
- Work out at home with live or on-demand online fitness classes
- Get groceries and household essentials delivered to your home
Choose a membership tier that fits your lifestyle and provides everything you need for whole body health in one easy, affordable plan.
Maternity support program
Under family enrollment, this program provides complete maternity care, including prenatal, delivery, postnatal, and an initial exam of your newborn. Benefits include:
- Assessment by a maternity nurse to identify any pregnancy risk factors or need for enhanced care
- Individualized support and 24-hour toll-free access to experienced nurses
- Customized education materials and a free welcome kit
Maven provides free virtual support for pregnancy, postpartum, and returning to work after parental leave. Use it for 24/7 guidance from doctors, specialists, and coaches, along with access to trustworthy content tailored to your experience.
Quit For Life® smoking cessation
Wellness coaches help members move beyond tobacco and take control of their health. The program includes counseling by phone, group therapy sessions, or educational sessions with a doctor. FDA-approved prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs to treat tobacco dependence are also available for those age 18 or older.
Get help managing chronic conditions with outpatient treatment and avoid unnecessary emergency care and inpatient admissions.