Rally is a digital health experience that offers personalized recommendations to help you move more, eat better, and feel great. Earn Rally Coins for participating in customized Missions.
AbleTo provides virtual support for the depression, anxiety, and stress that typically may accompany cardiac conditions, diabetes, chronic pain, and cancer. The program engages members in both behavioral coaching and personalized therapy, via phone or video, twice a week for up to 8 weeks.
Maternity support program
Under family enrollment, this program provides complete maternity care, including prenatal, delivery, postnatal, and an initial exam of your newborn. Benefits include:
- Assessment by a maternity nurse to identify any pregnancy risk factors or need for enhanced care
- Individualized support and 24-hour toll-free access to experienced nurses
- Customized education materials and a free welcome kit
Transition of care rules for members who are pregnant
If you are pregnant and you lose access to your specialist based on the circumstances listed below, you can continue to see your specialist and your PPO benefits will continue until the end of your postpartum care, even if it is beyond the 90 days:
- Lose access to your specialist because we drop out of the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program and you enroll in another FEHB plan, or
- Lose access to your PPO specialist because we terminate our contract with your specialist for reasons other than cause
You may be able to continue seeing your specialist and receiving any PPO benefits for up to 90 days after you receive notice of the change. Contact us, or if we drop out of the Program, contact your new plan.
The program includes counseling by phone, group therapy sessions, or educational sessions with a doctor, along with FDA-approved drugs to treat tobacco dependence for those age 18 or older. Members can order prescription drugs through Optum Rx by mail or over-the-counter drugs through UnitedHealthcare.