APWU Health Plan offers a Medicare Advantage plan for High Option members. The UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan enhances your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program coverage by reducing or eliminating cost-sharing for services.
There’s so much to take advantage of:
- No deductible, coinsurance or copays
- $50 Medicare Part B monthly reimbursement
- No need to coordinate primary and secondary payers
- Prescription drug coverage in Gap stage and Catastrophic coverage stage
Contact us to find out if you’re eligible to enroll
To qualify for enhanced Medicare Advantage benefits you must be:
- Enrolled in the High Option plan
- Enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B
Call 1-855-383-8793, TTY 711
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Monday – Friday
Plan benefits and programs are included at no additional cost
More about Medicare and the High Option Plan
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.