- READ NOW » › Memorial Day, a Moment of Remembrance
- READ NOW » › Oklahoma Tornado
- READ NOW » › Express Scripts Home Delivery Alert
- READ NOW » › The Consumer Driven Option is a PlanSmartChoice winner as one of the top-rated health plans in FEHB.
Memorial Day, a Moment of Remembrance
The APWU Health Plan would like to remind everyone to honor the extraordinary men and women of the Armed Forces who have sacrificed so much in service to our nation. At 3 p.m. on Monday, May 27, wherever you are, alone or with family and friends please pause for the Moment of Remembrance to honor those who lost their lives in military service to our nation.
In recognition of Memorial Day, this Monday May 27, 2013 the Health Plan will be closed.
The horrific tornado that ripped through the city suburbs of Oklahoma has caused the loss of many lives, leaving massive devastation. The APWU Health Plan understands that this may be a difficult time for those living in Oklahoma and hopes that you and your families are now safe and healthy. The Health Plan would like to make your health care administration as easy as possible.
For members in Oklahoma affected by the devastating tornado, the APWU Health Plan will:
* Relax plan requirements to assist them for care received from 5/20/13 - 6/30/13
* For supplies and medications: The Health Plan will waive retail refill limitations for members who are unable to use the mail order service for refills, lost or destroyed medications.
Relevant resources are available on The Value Options website www.achievesolutions.net/APWU. “Tornados” & “Trauma” are two useful searches that can be performed through the “site search” box in the upper right corner.
For questions or concerns, members of the High Option are encouraged to call 1-800-222-2798; Consumer Driven Option members should call 1-800-718-1299.
Express Scripts Home Delivery Alert
Health Plan Members,
Please read this important alert about Express Scripts Home Delivery.
The Consumer Driven Option is a PlanSmartChoice winner as one of the top-rated health plans in FEHB.
Congratulations! APWU Health Plan is a 2013 PlanSmartChoice Plus recipient! APWU Health Plan (CDHP, Code: 47) was one of the top-rated plans in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program based on the PlanSmartChoice tool results and user satisfaction ratings. This plan is only awarded to the top ten percent of the overall performance ratings that have scored at least a three star or higher rating on each component score.