- READ NOW » › Health Plan Closed Today, December 10, 2013
- READ NOW » › Midwest Tornados
- READ NOW » › Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- READ NOW » › The Consumer Driven Option is a PlanSmartChoice winner
Health Plan Closed Today, December 10, 2013
Please be advised, due to inclement weather in our area the Health Plan will be closed today, December 10, 2013 and will reopen for business tomorrow, December 11, 2013.
For members living in the affected counties in the state of Illinois, Indiana or Kentucky, the APWU Health Plan will:
* Relax plan requirements to assist members for care received from 11/17/13-12/31/13.
* For supplies and medications: The Health Plan will waive retail refill limitations for members who are unable to use the mail order service for refills, lost or destroyed medications.
For questions or concerns, members of the High Option are encouraged to call 1-800-222-2798; Consumer Driven Option members should call 1-800-718-1299.
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Please note: With the exception of Members of Congress or designated Congressional staff, the Health Insurance Marketplace does not affect FEHB Program enrollees. For additional information, visit OPM’s website at www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/aca-fehb/ or click here.
The Consumer Driven Option is a PlanSmartChoice winner
Congratulations! APWU Health Plan is a 2013 PlanSmartChoice Plus recipient! APWU Health Plan (CDHP, Code: 474 and 475) was one of the top-rated plans in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program based on the PlanSmartChoice tool results and user satisfaction ratings.
This plan is only awarded to the top ten percent of the overall performance ratings that have scored at least a three star or higher rating on each component score.